Friday, January 23, 2009

I DID IT!


I know it's still a long way from a 5-K, but I finally did it! Something I haven't done in years if ever...I RAN A WHOLE MILE AT ONCE...without stopping! I know, it's not that big a feat (no pun intended)...but for me this is HUGE! It means that maybe running 3.11 miles is actually achievable. It means I'm not so pathetic after all. Well, unless you look at HOW LONG it took me to run that mile (14:51). But, that's not the point. The point is that I've conquered A WHOLE MILE! YEAH!!!!!!
I now know for sure - ALL things are possible with Jesus!
What victories are you celebrating today? Leave a comment and let us know. Maybe we'll get to read it on the air during Doing Life with the Traceys!
Have a fantastic weekend,
Jill for the Traceys <><

1 comment:

Deb said...

"I DID IT"...I am "graduating" (moving on) from the Grief Support Group I have been attending since my husband, of 32 years, Lonnie, died at the age of 53, on November 14, 2007 after his 2 1/2 yr battle with kidney cancer. He loved his family more than life itself, It is hard to lose someone you love so much and I would not be where I am today if it had not been for the support of my family, friends, my church family at Northminster Presbyterian, my grief support group.."Friends thru Grief", WCIC, and of course my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I can say "I DID IT" and that 2009 is going to be a GREAT YEAR!!!

Deb Williamson