Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting Healthy with the Traceys Update

Big News!! On Sunday I finally ran over 1.25 miles without stopping! I know, if you're a runner, this sounds utterly pathetic! But I'm that much closer too being able to run a 5-K in late March/early April! We just have to decide on WHICH 5-K!

Today I was a little bummed because I just couldn't push myself to go that far again. But, I'm taking it in stride and realizing there are going to be ups and downs as a I continue to train. So, I'll be back at it Friday morning! :)

Jeremy's doing a GREAT job with his Swimming Lessons. He starts week two tonight and so far only has one bump on the head as far as mishaps go. He's hoping to be able to swim those two lengths of the pool by the end of March.

Don't forget to tell us your Getting Healthy goal for 2009! You could win two free passes for a free week's membership at The Clubs at River City in Peoria. Plus you'll automatically be registered for the Grand Prize - an iPod Nano and a Running Central Family Footwear Four-Pack! Just go to the Doing Life with the Traceys page at www.wcicfm.org!

No comments: