Friday, March 20, 2009

Alyssa goes to Chuck E Cheese's

Alyssa experienced a first earlier this month...the ever popular Chuck E Cheese's! I'm not quite sure how our sweet girl made it past her third birthday without frequenting the little indoor amusement park that is CEC...but somehow she did! Her friend CJ was turning three and we helped him celebrate by playing the games, riding the rides, and eating the pizza. We were there at 10 am so we practically had the run of the place...not the story at other times, I've heard. Alyssa LOVED it!!! She wants to know when CJ will have a birthday again so she can go back to Chuck E Cheese's. I told her that she and Daddy and I will have to go sometime "just because". So, she's looking forward to that. And, I should probably warn our friends and family ahead of time...Alyssa wants HER next birthday party to be at...you guessed it! Have a great weekend in the meantime! ;)

No comments: