Friday, May 15, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!

Yet another rainy day in central Illinois! It's amazing how much the weather affects my mood. Yesterday with the sunshine and the warm temps, I had so much energy. Today, I think I could sleep all day if I had the chance. Does it affect you like that too? Well, at least I remembered my umbrella before I left to do Doctor's appointments and drop offs at school and work. So, today I'm sleepy but not soaking wet like I was while I was running errands on Wednesday! :)

Hopefully we'll have a little sunshine for ya this afternoon on Doing Life with the Traceys. We'll find out whether a new release this weekend is Family Friendly at 3:21. And, at 4:31 we're going to take a short poll to see whose family is attending the most recitals or end of year concerts this month. There just might be a prize for the winner. Tune in to 91.5 WCIC to see if you win!

In the meantime, stay dry and awake!!!

Happy Weekend, Jill <><

No comments: