Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jaime or Lindsay?

You know how those little aha moments come to you at really weird times? Well, today it was right as I was saying AMEN during our staff prayer time. At that moment I realized that something had been lurking in the back of my brain that I didn't even have concsciousness of until that very moment. So, as soon as I closed the prayer it popped out of my mouth...Jaime Jamgochain (the Christian music artist and worship leader) is Lindsay Davis's (91.5 WCIC's awesome and super cute promotions director) Facebook twin! It just came to me. Aha! Here...see for yourself...

Lindsay Davis















Jaime Jamgochain


3 comments:

The Winey Wife said...

thank you jill :)! So sweet... now all i have to do is start singing... HA!

Kris said...

Imagine my surprise to see two of my daughter's names (same spelling) listed as your blog title. I had to see what you were up to! :o)

Jill Tracey said...

Yes, Lindsay...we're all anticipating your debut!

Kris...how cool that I used your girls' names without even knowing it! Blessings!!!